My 6th Stitch Fix arrived today! I had a nice message from my stylist, Laurie, with my fix which showed she even looked to see what the weather was like here for me! Upon opening my fix, I liked the colors and styles of the items that were chosen for me overall.
Item #1: Cori Striped Lining Ruffle Back Puffer Coat $64
My first impression: I like the color and texture of this puffer coat. It looks warm and cozy. Upon trying it on, I discovered that I can't quite zip it comfortably. I put it on over what I wore to work today. I looks nice when left open and is very warm. I also tried this on with a cowl neck sweater and like the look with it. The only draw back is that I can't zip it up.
My decision: Sadly, send back.
Item #2: Market and Spruce Benzer Mixed Material Sweater $78
My first impression: It has a layered look on the bottom of it which adds a little bit of length. The color and fabric of this sweater are nice. I could layer it with one of my scarves or necklaces for a dash of color. Upon trying it on, I like the cut of it. It gives a nice, flattering profile. It is very comfortable.
My decision: Keep!
Item #3: Market and Spruce Marko Colorblocked Tie-back Sweater $68
My first impression: I like the front of the sweater, but don't really like how the back is a completely different color (tan). I like how it looked on me from the front. It has a loose, flattering cut to it. But when I looked at myself from the side or back, I just didn't like the look.
My decision: Send back
Item #4: Level 99 Patrick Chino Pant $108
My first impression: I like the fabric of the pant. They are a soft cotton blend. When I pulled them on, the legs were pretty fitted and kind of short on me. I also didn't like how the waist fit.
My decision: Send back
Item #5: Zad Kierra Spike Pendant Necklace $28
My first impression: I'm not sure of the spike. I tried this on with one of the sweaters that was in the fix. My thought was... umm so-so. I don't like it as much as other necklaces in my wardrobe.
My decision: Send back
So my sixth Stitch Fix was every bit as much fun as my first! I kept one sweater that I can see myself getting a lot of use from. I think my favorite item in this fix though was the puffer coat that I sent back. I loved the look and style of it, but it just didn't fit quite right.
Use my referral code for your own stitch fix: http://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3615965
No comments:
Post a Comment